The person is overall in-charge of the planning & execution of a specific project.
- Administrative works regarding many projects.
- Share the resources with other Project Managers.
- Managing vendor related projects.
- Dependencies & having to depend on other people for success.
- Negative response form teams consider being member’s management & other level.
- Difficult settings in correct scheduling or resource expectations with the clients.
- Virtual and Multi-national teams present added challenges.
- Budget related issues.
- Lack of wide spread acceptance of PM and PPM management tools at various different organizations.
- Project Managers can be type cast graceful quickly.
Top most Project Management Challenges:
- Budgeting: What to think about, when budget is for your project, so that you have sufficient funds for the best right acceptable Return on Investment (ROI).
- Dropping ball: How to neglect the troubles when assumptions are developed, plans are not followed, and there is in-sufficient follow up.
- In-sufficient training: Why it is important to understands the capacity of the software & provide sufficient training to your end users.
- Poor conversation: Why & how you should include every department from the initial to maximize the benefits to the enterprise.
- Insufficient calamity recovery planning: Why backup & disaster recovery plans are important to your ECM project & how to go about planning for them.
1832 Total View 2 Today View